Friday 31 August 2012

As the sandals go in, the trench (and jumpers) come out

For non-Londoners, you may be interested to know that the weather here in the city is horrible and very cold. Today was the day that I gave in to the weather and wore my trench coat to work for the first time since summer began. This should be noted as a very sad day indeed.

As a result, I have decided to start my search for some jumpers. I am liking the loose, chunky jumpers (although am not quite sure I can pull it off, without looking 3 sizes bigger) found a few that I really like and thought I would share with you guys. Hopefully this will stop me from clicking the 'add to basket' and 'checkout' link.
Apparently hearts are in right now.
Asos seem to think so!
If this doesn't bring a smile to your face,
I don't know what will. (Topshop)


(Urban Outfitters)

I know I am actually a London gal but I love this.
And it looks pretty nice on too.  (Mango)

             

No comments:

Post a Comment