Tuesday 4 September 2012

A London girl in Worcester


After a very long week (in spite of it being shorter than usual) I left the wonderful city of London and ventured out to the Midlands, to visit my amazing friend Bex. I know that primarily this blog is supposed to be about London, but I figured I’d keep you all up-to-date with what’s happening in my life.

Me and Bex were housemates for three years at university and it has been quite bizarre to go from seeing each other every day, to not seeing each other for months. And as she refuses to come down to London (partly due to the Paralympics and partly due to her dislike for this wonderful city) I headed down to see her and her amazing new flat.
The weekend was pretty mellow. We walked around the town centre, shopped around, had some delicious “sandwiches” (which actually resembled burgers – I had chicken and pineapple) and just generally chatted away about all the recent happenings in our lives. We had dinner at Valentino’s – a delicious Italian restaurant – with some of Bex’s other friends and had a few drinks afterwards.
Me and Bex in Barcelona earlier this year

We had a lazy Sunday with a little lie in and later headed down to a car boot – which I was quite impressed with, having bought 5 books for £1! Before long though, I had to get back on a train to London. Suffice to say that I had a brilliant (albeit very short) weekend and can’t wait to see my wonderful friend again (preferably in London next time).


Hope you all enjoy your week,


Muah,


Roo xx


P.s. again, sorry about the lack of pictures - was having too much fun to remember the camera :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment