Monday 24 September 2012

Rain rain rain

The short-lived drought is officially over. And has been since yesterday (when I went to sleep to the sound of the rain), continuing into today (when I woke up to the sound of rain).
I wish I looked this elegant and my hair looked this frizz-free in the rain
I love hot summer weather so it will come as no surprise that I am not loving this British-autumn weather. However, to help me deal with this rainy season, I have come across a brilliant find which I thought I would share with you.

This "find" combines two of my favourite things: keeping me relatively dry + shoes = a very happy Roo

And it looks like this...
I bought these Ted Baker ballerina pumps in the summer, in preparation for the rain (I do live in England, after all) and was amazed to find a pair of shoes made out of rubber which actually looked really cute! Another amazing thing about these pumps: they smell of watermelon!!!!! Yes, really: they are scented shoes!

Anyway, it took me a few weeks to wear the shoes in because of the rubber material, but precisely because of the material, the shoes have now perfectly molded to my feet, making them so comfy (and a life saver on a day like today).
Maybe instead of rain, I will wake up to this tomorrow?

Happy Monday everybody!


Muah,

Roo xx






No comments:

Post a Comment