Tuesday 2 October 2012

The Home Improvement Show


I know most weekends go by super-fast but I felt like this weekend zoomed by, without me even realising (I was convinced all Sunday that it was in fact Saturday).

I spent Saturday being a bit of a gym bunny – I went to the gym and followed it up with some swimming which gave me so much energy – I was buzzing and happy all day long. This was just as well considering I had a lovely visit from my cousin Aurelija and her two young boys (Erik – my 3 year old godson and 13 month old Roy). I spent most of the day making the most of the lack of rain by playing football with the boys in garden and having a pretty laid back day.
Me and Erik last Christmas
My mum has been wanting to go to a home show for forever so when we got a special offer for the Home Improvement show in Kensington Olympia, we decided to give the place a try. The journey there was very long since 80% of the district line was shut. Nevertheless, we got there in the end. The show was pretty cool: there was so much pretty furniture and cool suggestions (in the addition to the more high-calibre, technological stuff like fingerprint lock doors). I think that the home show which takes place the week before in Earl’s Court would have been more fun and interesting but it was really nice to just see something different and get some inspiration for the home (it made me want to move out even more!).

Anyway, if anyone is in a particularly generous mood (and with Christmas only a few months away) – feel free to get me some of the following ;)


I wasn't the only one who loved this
kitchen: couldn't even get a proper picture :/ 


Have a good week everyone,


Muah,


Roo xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment