Sunday 21 October 2012

Lazy weekend

My parents have been away for the week, enjoying the warm weather in Spain. And in celebration of having the house to myself, I decided be boring and spend the weekend lazy-ing around at home.

On Saturday I had a couple of visits from family. I made some pasta and salad and that's pretty much as laboring as my day got. My cousin Aurelija visited with her two boys so we enjoyed the lack of rain by going to the park and walking around.

Today, I have spent the day in PJs, protecting myself from the rain and miserable weather outside. So far, I have spent the day watching tv, reading a bit and enjoying the warm house. So whilst I have no London adventures to talk about this week, I have had a very lovely weekend in the house that is for once calm, quiet and relaxing.
This is how the day look....
...As a result, I looked a bit like this


Hope you all enjoy the weekend (and stay dry)



Muah,


Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment