Tuesday 21 August 2012

Bonjour, je m'appelle...

I know I haven't written in a while (which feels very weird indeed) so I thought I would give a quick update on the very few recent happenings.

My weekend has been very mellow. I spent Saturday at the beach with the family, alternating between swimming and sunbathing. We drove down to Broadstairs (so far!!!!) and whilst my mum was considering moving down there to enjoy the quiet, I was thinking: tan, swim and return to the city! I love beaches and sunshine but tend to have city-withdrawal symptoms.


Anyway, after all the sunbathing, I spent Sunday doing absolutely nothing and it felt awesome! I have been intending to have a relaxing, boring weekend for weeks now and finally managed to have one!

In other news... I am considering taking up French (hence the heading). Having finished uni in May, I have been slightly uneasy about the lack of brain power which I have been using. My job as an Office Administrator is incredibly mind-numbing and I fear that my brain cells will die. So my answer has bee French classes! I know Spanish is a more popular language but in the legal world, French and German seem to be more popular and I have always thought French to be a beautiful language. I have started researching some classes and will keep you all updated on any finds. If anyone has recommendations, they are also very welcome!

Hope you all enjoy your week,


Muah,


Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment