Thursday 23 August 2012

Don't you just love pasties?

So this is a quick random post which reminds me how much I love random London! Wednesday morning saw the grand opening of the West Cornwall Pasty Company on High Holborn which created much excitement! This was partly due to the (cheerful) man dressed as a pasty which put a huge smile on my face (and everybody else's)!

Anyway, whilst carrying out our work duties, me and my colleague-friend Claire decided to walk past the place and take a picture of Mr Pasty - and spread the smiles via facebook. The very pleasant manager offered to take a picture of us with Mr Pasty, which frankly we couldn't resist! To top it all off, we got free lattes! This was the most perfect (unexpected) start to a Wednesday morning and kept me and Claire happy for the entire day! I've been told they also have amazing bacon rolls which I very much look forward to trying!


Muah,


Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment