Sunday 3 November 2013

Lets play a game

Another incredible weekend has come and gone and as shattered as I am, it has been absolutely worth it!

Following Friday’s shenanigans, I had a pretty lazy Saturday afternoon at home with the girls which consisted of food and telly. Eventually we got ourselves up and ready, intending to go to the Sherlock Holmes museum, but seeing the endless queue to get in (and it being nearly closing time) we decided to postpone that trip and headed up to Southbank, spending the day at the arcade by the Sealife centre. It turned out to be a hilarious evening! We mooched around from game to game, spending our pennies and pounds, laughing endlessly and even playing a game of bowling. It was the best evening!
After some more lounging about once we got back home, me, Natz and her friend Tom (who came down for the evening, returning from his worldwide travels) headed out to the Slug at Wimbledon.  We were all absolutely shattered (Tom having the only legitimate reason; jetlag) so we danced around for a bit and had a good time but called it a night quite early, managing to get one of the last trains home.

As for today, with (yet again) too little sleep, I headed up to East London to pick up my Godson, Erik for a day of babysitting. I took him up to London and spent another day at the arcade with my cousin Donatas and his fiancé, Edita. It was a chilled day but both myself and Erik got back absolutely shattered nonetheless.  
And now with my eyes burning and my head throbbing a little (presumably from the lack of sleep), I am going to have a shamefully early night and prepare myself for what looks to be a busy week.

Hope everyone has an amazing week!

Muah

Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment