Saturday 28 December 2013

Christmas time

I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas! Mine was filled with plenty of food and even more telly. Sadly Natz, who spent Christmas with us was ill so spent most of the day sleeping, whilst I spent the day on the sofa with the family which included Edita and Donatas this year. I was a bit bored midday so me and Edita went for a walk around the park. It was a nice Christmas; I wish I had done more but I think after the pre-Christmas crazy, everyone felt lazy and decided to just veg out which I guess is what Christmas is all about!
Boxing day started with a Christmas leftover breakfast (yum!) and after watching a couple more Christmas films, me and Natz decided to head back home since the overground trains weren’t running from my parents’, almost doubling our journey time home. Having returned home, we dumped our bags and headed out to Wimbledon for a drink at The Old Frizzle. It was lovely to just chat away and be out of the flat. Having returned home, we had dinner consisting of cheese, baguettes and the tiniest amount of salad (one of your five a day sorted, I guess) whilst watching even more films. We also had a visit from our friend Antonio, who we haven’t seen in a very long time and it was great to catch up with.
I had to work on Friday which felt horrible, walking on the almost completely empty Fleet Street. Luckily we only had to work till 2 so after a quick gym session and an Itsu lunch, I headed up to Westfield to abuse my Christmas gift card which I got from work. After a couple of hours of walking, I got shopper’s rage and returned home. In spite of planning to have an early night in, me and Natz decided to head out to Wimbledon for a trip to the Alexandria, followed by the Old Frizzle and the Slug. It was really quite quiet and we didn’t stay out too late but it was good to be out.

And now, with the entire flat to myself, I am having a lazy Saturday morning in front of the telly (shameful, I know).

Happy weekend, everyone!

Muah,


Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment