Friday 22 March 2013

Packing up

It's official: tomorrow is the big day. A.k.a. moving day. The week has been filled with a mixture of work and sorting out things with the new flat which included deposit payments and tenancy agreements. Well yesterday, I signed everything and am now ready to move into my new flat, gaining three flatmates in the process. It's all incredibly exciting and daunting at the same time, especially considering I only started packing tonight.

Luckily, I hadn't fully unpacked since returning from University (10 months ago!) so all that I really had to pack up was my clothes, shoes and numerous books. The only problem is, is that I hate packing. Having spent three successive years packing up for uni, unpacking at uni and packing up again at the end of the summer, only to unpack again at home, I have developed a strong hatred for the task. I have now spent over three hours packing up my stuff, realising how much crap I have in the house and am on the verge of pulling my hair out, so I have decided to take a break (and turn to my blog) and resume packing up the rest of it tomorrow morning. I will need all the luck in the world!
I have a bad feeling this is what the car may look like tomorrow
But then again, I have enough books for it to look
a little like this
I wish my things packed neatly like this into pretty cases
I hope everyone has a lov-er-ly weekend.

Muah,

Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment