Friday 15 March 2013

A week filled with surprises...

So this week has had a few surprises, all of them pleasant, all of it equating to a very tired me. 

I started my week with another flat viewing which was yet another fail. After viewing that horrid, slightly dodgy flat I had almost given up on the search and considered taking a break from it all. On Wednesday I went to yet another viewing, with no expectations and turned out to be very pleasantly surprised! It was yet another flat in Southfields with a double room (double!) and really lovely, friendly people. I didn't need much time to say that I'd take the place, if they were happy for me to move in. Anyway, they seemed to have liked me and now I am a credit check and a deposit payment away from moving in! Whilst I don't want to jinx it and absolutely nothing is finalised yet, I am hoping that everything will soon be sorted and -fingers cross- will be moving in next weekend!
Sadly, my budget won't quite allow me to have a room like this...
...Or this. But I can dream...
Another little surprise this week was chocolate! Our supervisor bought everyone in the office, chocolate bags from Hotel Chocolat a.k.a little pieces of heaven! The little presents were to celebrate us meeting out annual target and although not grand, were so thoughtful and made everyone's day better!
Who wouldn't love to get this?!
And now I have never been so glad to have survived the week and reached Friday. I am truly and utterly exhausted and am looking forward to a lie-in like never before.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Muah,

Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment