Sunday 17 March 2013

Busy doing nothing

In spite of my good intentions, I have had the most lazy weekend on record. Really. Waking up to the pattering of rain and swooshing of wind is not the best start to a productive day. 
After a lazy morning in front of the tv and with the rain continuing well into the afternoon, I decided to spend the day at home. I ended up having a productive afternoon, however which I spent working on some a training contract application. I have been meaning to start it a while ago but everything seemed to have been getting in the way - flat-hunting mainly. I know the chances of having a successful application is beyond slim but you've got to try, I guess and whilst the application isn't completed, I have made a start and wrote quite a bit of it which is probably the hardest part.

In addition to stopping and starting my application, I have also watched some more tv (with some dominos pizza in the midst of it all) and plenty of reading and sleeping. Unfortunately, today has been much of the same. This may have not the most exciting weekend ever but I feel so much better having started the application and honestly the laziness has been much needed after the last couple of weeks I've had, as well as the upcoming weeks ahead.
A laptop and coffee break(s) - apt
representation of this weekend!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week.


Muah,


Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment