Sunday 3 February 2013

"Paris is always a good idea"

Audrey Hepburn has said a lot of clever and inspiring things but her comment on Paris is just a perfect fact. I know I have been going on and on about how I am going through a Paris obsession. Well, I had the most perfect start to the weekend by booking a trip to Paris with Chloe and her friend Naomi. The short break is not until the very end of April, but I am so incredibly excited, I just had to share!

I am hoping for a packed couple of days, where we do lots of different things, making the most of the city and have an amazing couple of days, so fingers crossed!

If one of my mornings in Paris looked like this, I'd be in heaven
Found this on Pinterest (my addiction) - which will come in
handy when it comes to packing
This will absolutely be on my shopping list-
I used their guides for New York and Barcelona
- its's perfect!
Cannot go to Paris and not give Laduree
Muah,


Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment