Monday 18 February 2013

A very happy birthday

Today was the day I turned the grand age of 22 and a lovely day it has been. After a wonderful lie-in, I was greeted by my mum with presents, croissants, fruit and coffee for breakfast. I spent the morning watching tv and generally relaxing.
A little part of my Breakfast at Tiffany's love made reality this morning. 
Later on in the afternoon, Aurelija with her two boys gave me a visit. This largely consisted of more flowers, cake and a little catch up, along with some champagne. I have just finished my lovely, rather snazzy seafood dinner and now am sat in front of the tv with the family, about to start watching Skyfall (a little treat from myself, to myself).
Champagne and cake. Can't get a better combination than that!
A little obsessed with Daniel Craig as James Bond
And now I am now going to enjoy the last hours of my birthday, as tomorrow will simply mark the day of me being 22 years and 1 day old. Far less exciting.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


Muah,


Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment