Wednesday 19 February 2014

Amsterdam weekend

I am alive and well after an amazing weekend trip to Amsterdam with some wonderful friends. I will let the pictures do the talking but to some up; the weekend consisted of a lot of birthday singing (and therefore me blushing uncontrollably), endless walking, some delicious pancakes, many friendly locals and huge amount of laughter and so proved to be a success!
I celebrated the day of my birth with my lovely mum who brought me breakfast, flowers and her famously amazing cake! Spending the day shopping, lunching and finishing the evening with some Prosecco at Notes equated to the perfect relaxing day after a fabulous and busy weekend! Let's just hope with another candle on the cake, I have gained some wisdom! 
Muah

Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment