Wednesday 29 May 2013

Here, there and everywhere

I have had quite a hectic start to the week and to think, we’re already half way through it! So here is a recap of a quite busy weekend too - it’s a good thing that we had an extra day!

Friday started with a night out with my friend Alex. The night was a bit of a fail. I think I will it at that. It was an okay night out but was far too much hassle.

Alex had stayed over at my flat and we spent the morning and afternoon hanging out and eating quite a lot of junk food. Once Alex had left, I had to take a trip into town to return a dress and then stayed to mooch around the shops, only to return home, grab a bite to eat and leave again and head to South Kensington. I took a trip to the Natural History Museum  since I haven’t been since the age of 10 and refused to spend the evening at home. It was very therapeutic – I can only handle museums on my own- and I walked around, learning all about dinosaurs and mammals (yes, I am that cool!)
On Sunday, I gave my parents a visit. The sun was shining and the weather was beautiful, so we had a delicious barbeque and enjoyed the weather in the garden. Although I was lazy and did nothing other than eat and watch telly, the journey there and back (totalling over 3 hours!) really took it out of me and I came home absolutely exhausted.
As for Monday, I was in domestic mode. I cleaned the windows (quite a workout, if you ask me – I had to balance on the outside windowsill!), vacuumed, did the laundry and the food shopping. Whilst the day wasn’t quite as relaxing as I hoped, the evening was spent watching movies and munching popcorn with the flatmates. Absolute bliss.
And now I am going to unwind and get ready for bed. Two more sleeps until it’s the weekend again!

Night,

Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment