Saturday 18 May 2013

Good start to the weekend

This has been yet another long week. Without going into all the drama, I have had issues with my teeth and have been dreading my dentist appointment (which is at the end of the month) and trying to deal with the pain with plenty of painkillers - not the best thing for a good week. Anyway, luckily the week was broken up with a catch up with my wonderful friend Betul who I haven't seen in months. We had dinner at Thai Square on the Strand which was delicious and finished with frozen yogurt for dessert in Covent Garden. A successful Thursday night, if you ask me!

As for Friday, having finished a busy day at work (which felt so good: I love productive days!) I rushed home to get ready for a night on the town with Jess, Chloe and Naomi. We went to Roxy's (again, I know - I will try some place new next time) for a lot of dancing and a bit of drinking. The music wasn't as good as last time and the crowd felt very young (which is a weird thing for a 22 year old to say) but in the end we all had a great night out and got home absolutely exhausted.
I had the perfect start to Saturday with a mini lie-in and a lovely breakfast which consisted of croissants, orange juice and coffee - the perfect breakfast!
Got to love lazy Saturdays! 
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Muah

Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment