Sunday 20 January 2013

Stop the snow, stop the snow, stop the snow

This weekend has been very uneventful and this is all because of the dreaded snow which brings the country to a halt every year. I had hoped to spend the weekend in the city, visiting museums and going to some markets but after spending two hours trying to get home from work on Friday (where the snow wasn't even settling), I decided to stay warm and dry at home for the weekend.

This week has been really stressful so I spent most of the weekend trying to sort my life out, coupling that with a lot of tv watching, plenty of reading and some internet research for my upcoming birthday in February. Not particularly what I had planned for the weekend, but I have managed to stay warm and dry which is a bonus!
Since I don't have a fireplace, candles are the perfect alternative
for a cosy, warm atmosphere

Hope everyone stays warm, dry and safe, whatever the weather may be wherever you are.


Muah,


Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment