Sunday 20 January 2013

Birthday Wish List

As I mentioned in my last post, this snowy weather we've been having has given me plenty of time to procrastinate  so I decided to do some research and try and figure out what I'd like to get for my birthday. Some of my choices are more realistic than others, but I thought I'd share them all the same...
Since the chances of me unwrapping this
on my birthday are nil, I thought I'd go for...
...this!
I love Audrey Hepburn. This would
absolutely make for some happy reading
My Paris obsession has resurfaced and since
I can't spend my birthday in Paris...
... I might as well try and get a little bit of Paris sophistication
Season 5 of the Big Bang Theory.
Try and beat that! Bazinga!
I've been dying for an initial necklace.
Going back old-school!
If anyone made me some of these,
I would love them forever!
I would settle for this too!

I will now return to dreaming of Chanel handbags and cupcakes. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


Muah,


Roo xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment