Thursday 3 January 2013

Exciting start to 2013

I have some very exciting news for the new year: I have finally completed my application for the Legal Practice Course (LPC) in an attempt to pursue my career as a solicitor!

Having worked on the 27th and 28th of December, I had the last couple of days off work which I ,mainly spent being lazy and unproductive. The days largely consisted of a lot of reading, even more of Sex and the City watching, a gym session, making my very own calendar and finally today I have completed my LPC application for BPP law school. My plan has always been to take the year out and begin part-time LPC studies in the summer of 2013 but I have continually put off starting my application. Well today I have started and finished the application and tomorrow I will post it off (yes, that is right - post it: how very old school).
My part-typed, part-hand written application 
The first three months of my calendar. Not
sure how useful it'll be: can't see all of the dates
If all goes well, this will be me, come September

Fingers crossed, if they like me and I can arrange the necessary loan, I will begin the daunting studies in September. Wish me luck!


Muah,

Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment