Thursday 17 October 2013

I'm back

Hi all! So as some of you may have noticed, I've been missing from the blogging world for a while. After my return from Lithuania (one of my less successful trips), life went a bit mental.

In summary, as the sun came out, my summer consisted of the following: a lot of days in the park, (trying and failing to get a tan), catching up with old friends, making new friends, drinking a lot of iced coffee (Starbucks, of course), gaining two new housemates (Steph and Dan), another trip to a football stadium, a mini-camping trip in Brighton, an air show, a continued attempt to read Hemingway (my friends Richard and Chloe will appreciate the importance of this; it has proved to be quite the challenge) and a lot of stuff in the middle!
And now, with the new season fully established (my shorts have been hidden away and my trench coat has become a permanent wardrobe staple), life has calmed down (a little) and I realised that I quite miss making a (very public) record of life's happenings in the form of this blog.

So... I am officially back and ready to type away... Just not quite yet, it being Thursday and me being in my PJs, there is not much to brag about so I'm going to head off to bed and offer a proper update later in the week.
Night everyone!

Muah

Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment