Sunday 20 October 2013

Here, there, everywhere

This has been a bit of hectic weekend, which after my very lazy weekend last week was exactly what I needed!

Following a busy (and not-so-great) week at work, me and Natz headed out to Wimbledon on Friday night to relax over a couple of drinks and some dancing. In spite of our best intentions to try some place new, we headed to the fail-safe Slug, followed by Watershed.

After far too little sleep, I spent Saturday morning in my PJs until Richard got down from Brighton and we went up to central London, where Richard had his first trip to m&m World! The rest of the day was spent walking endlessly around London, down to St Paul’s and along the river (I’m a pretty awesome tour guide, even if I do say so myself, with the amazing ability to mix fact with fiction and make it sound believable). Later in the evening, I had a quick change of clothes and headed to Vauxhall to my friend Rosie’s for dinner, wine and a girly catch up. We headed out to Covent Garden Cocktail Club for a couple of Bellini’s (yum) and later headed out to Verve for a little bit of dancing. Since we were able to get free entry by getting stamps from a pub across the road (as did many others), the place was crazy-packed and the music was remixed slightly too much but all in all, I had a fabulous night!
Following another limited night of sleep, I got myself ready to head off to Reading this morning for my cousin’s daughter’s christening. Most of the day was spent driving to and from Reading but the day turned out to be relatively successful: I got to catch up with family who I haven’t seen in forever, had some delicious cakes and ended up home at a reasonable hour, leaving me with just enough time to have somewhat of a lazy, relaxing evening which was spent watching rubbish tv.
And now it’s definitely time for bed, and hopefully a decent night’s sleep to get me ready for the week ahead.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Muah,


Roo xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment