Sunday 30 December 2012

Christmas fun

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was very lovely indeed and relatively stress-free which made for a wonderful change! Our celebrations started on Christmas Eve –which is a tradition in our family – which lots of food and Christmas films.

On Christmas Day, we woke up to lots of lovely presents (I was the first to wake up which made a bit of a change – I felt like a little kid again)! After opening up all our lovely prezzies, my cousin Donatas and his girlfriend Edita came to spend the day with us. This involved even more presents, huge amounts of food, some board games and chatter. Me and Edita even ventured outside for a walk once the rain had stopped, whilst everyone else took naps or played on the Xbox. Me and mum managed to prepare quite a lot of the food the day before and some of it even in the morning, which made Christmas dinner preparations so much easier!


Anyway, we went to sleep with filled tummies and heads filled with all the films we managed to watch. Quite a successful Christmas, if you ask me. Unfortunately, I had to return to work on the 27th but I was sent home after finishing half a day on both days which made it far more bearable!

Now once again, I was rubbish in taking pictures (I took none) but Edita took some, so as soon as she sends some, I will post them.

Hope you all enjoy your continued celebrations!


Muah,

Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment