Friday 30 November 2012

Busy time of the year

I apologise for being so rubbish with the blogging. Along with the usual crazy that comes along with the Christmas period, there was even more craziness this week, it being my last week at my current job. I assumed this would be an easy-going week, but could not have been more wrong - I have been running around like a maniac all week and yesterday being my last day, I headed down to the pub with some of my colleagues to say a huge thank you and bye to everyone.

And now, I have a 3-day weekend coming up and will be starting my new job bright and early on Monday morning. I haven't got very far with Christmas-present shopping, merely managing to do some onlne-shopping here and there. So I intend to spend this weekend sorting out all the prezzies. I will keep everyone up to date!

I wish I had a list that. It would at least mean
I had some ideas!


Have a great weekend, everyone!

Muah,

Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment