Saturday 24 November 2012

Good news

So this week I received some great news. I got a new job!!!!!

I have been job searching for quite a while and Londoners will know that although the city offers more jobs, there a lot more people to match, making job searching often disheartening a lot of the time. But after months of searching, I was finally offered an office job at a Chambers - refusing to abandon the legal routes. I won't be moving too far - just down to Fleet Street, remaining in the legal hub. But, with a (slightly) new location (I will still be getting the central line to Chancery Lane every morning), hopefully new finds will come!

So next week will be my last week at my current work place - there may be some sadness in leaving some of the people there: I have met some truly lovely people, but in all honesty, I am so incredibly excited! I am hoping the new job will be slightly more challenging and a lot more interesting. Eeeeek!!!!!

The famous street


Muah,


Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment