Tuesday 28 October 2014

I'm moving

So I have made the scary decision to start a new blog. Yes, it sounds a little melodramatic, but as this has been my first ever blog, it feels weird to have a new address and a new look; I'm a little worried it won't be the same, as I have genuinely enjoyed writing here. Truth be told, however, both myself and my life have changed a lot since my first post - and as much as I've loved writing my posts, I feel like I've outgrown this blog and what better way to give the blog a fresh look and feel than starting afresh?!

To that end, thank you to everyone who has read my blog so far. I would love it if you continued to follow me and my experiences at my new home - http://onegirlonecitylondon.wordpress.com/

I hope to see you there!

Goodnight!!!
Muah

Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment