Sunday 11 August 2013

Holi-moly that’s a lot of colour

I hope everyone had a great weekend; mine, for one was very colourful. I had another busy week which included catch-up drinks with Edita at Corney & Barrow and an amazing dinner at Tyyabs (already bragged about here) to celebrate my mum’s up-and-coming birthday.

I had no major plans for the weekend but when a spare ticket became available for the Holi Festival of Colours at Battersea, I had to go! So, after a lazy, relaxing morning, me and Natz put on some light-coloured, sparkly clean clothing, had a little too much wine (and gin) and made our way to Battersea Power Station. The atmosphere was amazing and the festival is something that I have never experienced before. It was awesome to see everyone jumping around, dancing and throwing powdered colour all around! All in all, I had an awesome time, until I lost my phone. I left earlier than Natz since I was too worried about my phone and just wanted to call my network and cancel my contract, but phone issues aside, it was a fab day/evening out and something that I would absolutely love to go to again!
Pre-paint, crystal-clean
As for today, my morning was spent waiting until the shops opened, so I could buy a new phone, then enjoying Domino’s pizza over movies and then a tennis match with Richard who has been visiting London at the weekend. Overall, it has been another great weekend and I can predict that I will spend the week getting rid of all this paint that still hasn’t washed off, despite two, extra-long showers!
Hope everyone has a great week!


Muah,

Roo 

No comments:

Post a Comment